Thursday, July 17, 2008

'Cause you and me are both one and the same

You came. You really did it. And I was so fucking happy. But yet I was afraid. Afraid of suffering. As I'm doing now. But you know what? It was worthy. Like it was in Greece, like it was here, and like I know it will be everytime we meet again. And we will meet again. And I know I will cry everytime you leave or I leave, but it doesn't matter, because when we are all together I feel complete. I'll be missing you. A lot. But everytime we meet it will be greater and greater. Trust me. Distance is not a boundary. In fact, I think that it makes us stronger, because we must really really care about each other to keep in touch. And I know I'd do anything to keep you as my friend. Because you are my friend. One of the best I have. And that is the most important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home