Saturday, May 09, 2009

Keima 09: Get Burned in Porto

My first event as main organizer :) It was not perfect (ok, it was perfect in the way that everybody was so cool!!), somethings it could have been better, but I think that for the first edition, it was ok. At least I had lots of fun, all my participants were great, and off course I had the most wonderful team of organizers :D It's so funny how I could live for ever like this (ok, I would need to sleep a little bit more, but you get what I mean, right?)!! AEGEE spirit is the best thing ever! :D
I just wish that we could have spend more time together... I can't believe that the week is over and most of the guys are already back in their countries :( I miss my participants!!!
I hope that everybody had a good time. I know I made some good friends and I hope we can see each other soon :D
I love you guys! ***

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ora...era lixado viver só da AEGEE :) o figado ia ficar destruido não aos 30 (lol) mas aos 25...o que já só me dava uns 6 meses de vida xD

é tão bom porque é intenso. é melhor ainda por saber que vais voltar a vê-los eventualmente.

é perfeito porque somos nós! E a Summer será ainda melhor.

Gosto de ti, organizer :)

A ex-main organizer eheh
Beijo

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home