Saturday, January 17, 2009

You're always on my mind

I don't know what have you done to me, I just know that I think of you all the time. I wait anxiously for you to come online just to see your icon green, because I rarely talk to you. You rarely talk to me. But secretly I'm craving for one more kiss from you. I wanted to look at you, sit on your lap, have your arm around me... It just feels like the best place in the world. I just love you saying how much you like watching me dancing. I like to hear you talking to your friends... you're always so cheerful, so alive, so crazy...
But know Im scared of how it will be when we meet again. I mean, will you want to be with me? Will you ignore me? Will you treat me like I was just another girl? I'm scared... so scared. But at the same time, so happy to see you again and anxious.
I miss you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

organizer of love :))))

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home